When considering website design, many elements of the finished product should be considered before construction begins.
- What are the goals of your website?
- Who do you hope will visit your website?
- How often will your website be in need of change?
- Do you prefer changeability for your website to be your responsibility or that of an agency?
- What keywords most describe your business?
What branding elements do you currently have in place that design should be centered around?
All these considerations are taken when the design of your website is begun. During the design process we can work together by viewing online progress to create the look and message you desire for your business.